We invite you to our 9th Annual General Meeting which this year will be held in person at the Central United Reformed Church, Norfolk Street, Sheffield S1 2JB, at 6:30pm on Thursday 21st April
We will present the Reports of the Officers and vote for Committee Members. All Committee Members stand down annually but are eligible for re-election.
Only fully paid-up Members may vote at the meeting.
After the brief AGM formalities, Committee Member, Dr David Clarke will give a talk on….
‘The Quest to find the Hall of Waltheof’
We look forward to seeing you on 21st April.
- 6:30pm Open Meeting & Welcome
- Attendees and apologies for absence
- Minutes of last AGM & Matters Arising
- Officers’ Reports and any questions from the floor
- Amendment to the constitution
- Election of Committee members and Officers
- Any Other Business
7:00 appx: Talk by Dr David Clarke – The Quest to find the Hall of Waltheof